WCRB/WKLB switch Dec 1?

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 13:04:11 EST 2006

"A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com> wrote:
> Are they really afraid that country music fans are going to switch to
>
> WCRB if they mention the new frequency too early?

No, I doubt it.

But what could happen is a listener may say, "Hmmm. Let me check 102.5
and see if I can pick up the signal as well [as 99.5]." Maybe they
won't. So they'll start searching for other options. Then they may
stumble on WOKQ or another outlet, depending on where they live, that
they take a notion to. And they'll never go back to WKLB. You've lost a
listener.

As we know, the public is fickle. Once you've lost a listener, for
whatever sundry reason, generally you've lost them for good.