Cape Cod Stations (was:Re: Alan Douglas?)

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Wed Mar 22 22:39:16 EST 2006

>The stations that flipped are 93.5 in Harwich Port and 101.1 Mashpee.
>These are Class A FM's that used to be part of the old Boch
>Broadcasting cluster.  They have simulcasted various formats off and on
>for many years now.  Nassau owns these properties now and the new
>format is similar to the Frank stations they run in New Hampshire
>(106.3/Nashua), and Maine (107.5/Lewiston-Portland &105.5/Islesboro)

Actually, I was very surprised, but it's NOT like those other Franks. This
one is like 93.7 Mike FM. Lots of disco, Hot AC, just like the stuff Mike
plays. They have a different voiceover guy as well.

If anyone wants to hear samples, I can record MP3s, and email them.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA