Cape Cod Stations (was:Re: Alan Douglas?)

David Tomm nostaticatall@comcast.net
Wed Mar 22 21:56:33 EST 2006

The stations that flipped are 93.5 in Harwich Port and 101.1 Mashpee.
These are Class A FM's that used to be part of the old Boch
Broadcasting cluster.  They have simulcasted various formats off and on
for many years now.  Nassau owns these properties now and the new
format is similar to the Frank stations they run in New Hampshire
(106.3/Nashua), and Maine (107.5/Lewiston-Portland &105.5/Islesboro)