WMGX Portland to Flip Formats

John Francini francini@mac.com
Thu Mar 9 18:05:29 EST 2006

Maybe I'm just a pedantic geek.  I can recall much of the dial right
off the top of my head...

2 - WGBH-TV
4 - WBZ-TV
5 - WCVB-TV (nee WHDH-TV)
7 - WHDH-TV (nee WNEV-TV, nee WNAC-TV)
6 - ????    (New Bedford)
9 - WMUR-TV
10- WJAR-TV (Providence)
11- WENH-TV (Durham, NH)
12- WPRI-TV (Providence)
25- WFXT-TV
27- WUNI-TV (Worcester)
38- WSBK-TV
44- WGBX-TV
50- WNDS-TV (NH); they recently changed calls when they got sold
56- WLVI-TV (b. WKBG-TV)
57- WGBY-TV (Springfield)
66- ????
68- ????

No, I don't recall Channels 6, 66 and 68 at this time; I know 6 is
New Bedford, 68 is PAX network and 66 is shopping.

So, 15 of 18... not too bad.

But then again, I must be a geek.