Bootleg FM station East Corinth Maine

Richard Gallison rgallison@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 13:03:35 EST 2006

Was doing another FM bandscan today while waiting in a
parking lot. Heard an FM stereo station on 88.3 very
strong. It was rebroadcasting satellite programming. I
drove around to determine station location and was
surprised to find that the parking lot I was waiting
in was probably within 1/10 mile of transmitting site.
The bootlegger has footprint of approx 1/2 mile in
radius. I couldnt see any antennas on any of the
homes. Area of reception centered near Corinth Family
Medical Practice on Rt 15 East Corinth Maine.