Bootleg FM station East Corinth Maine

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Mon Mar 6 13:16:45 EST 2006

Sounds like it was coming from one of the cars in the parking lot. Most
of the inexpensive Sirius and XM receivers come with FM transmitters
built in, most of them set to the very low end of the FM dial. It's
becoming a real headache for "real" stations on frequencies such as 88.1
and 88.3, who are losing lots of fringe coverage to these transmitters,
which may or may not actually meet the FCC's part 15 rules.