"That Wascally Wabbitt" No More

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Mar 5 13:12:03 EST 2006

The FINALITY of this event seems to be the major selling-point of
the BSO booklet ad..."you'd better come THIS year if you're coming
at all."  I don't know why the website doesn't highlight the
END;  the logo is the same.

> As a huge WB cartoon fan, I'll definitely be going...

You'd better enjoy the company of hundreds of possibly noisy kids.

> John Francini <mailto:francini@mac.com>
> | "I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; |
> |  that two are called a law firm; and that three or more become a Congress.|

Um, a number of barristers subscribe to this list.