Radio Derry (NH) 1700 AM

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 22:54:31 EDT 2006

>You can bet that with that kind of publicity, the FCC will be on the
>scene as soon as they are able, complete with a field strength meter.
>How many times have we heard "I don't need no steenkin' license" from
>someone who ended up getting busted for a Section 301 violation
>(transmitting without a license and in excess of Part 15 limits)?

What about this kind of publicity?

http://www.radiocontinentale.com/
http://www.choice1029.com/
http://www.vibe1053.com/
http://www.nextlevelradio.net/
http://www.planetcompas.com/

Some of these have been sent letters and/or fines from the FCC, but it
obviously does no good. It will be interesting to see what happens with
"Radio Planet Compas" on 89.3, with their Randolph and Brockton transmitters
(they also have one somewhere around Mattapan), once WUMD North Dartmouth
signs on tomorrow.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA