Scott's Shots: Sox gone from 38

Bill O'Neill billo@shoreham.net
Thu Jan 5 12:35:35 EST 2006

Quoting Jeremy Mixer <mixer893@yahoo.com>:

> The Bruins are on NESN exclusively. . The Celtics are
> on Fox Sports New England exclusively.
> > Ah, how money changes everything!

Ah, yes. Yet another fine, fine reason to shift our support to Pawtucket,
Lowell, Manchester, Burlington and, of course, our kids' school ball. One of the
best experiences I've had since moving here to Vermont is going to my kids'
games and practices. Good conversation with the other parents and you can't beat
the price. Plus, it's about the kids, not overpaid whiners who make headlines
whenever they quit a job, shave their beard, or actually do what they are
compensated to do - play a game.

Bill (will shave beard for a fee) O'Neill