Herald: Sox radio talks heating up

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:06:28 EST 2006

Afternoon games, meaning weekday afternoons not just weekends? While there
are occasional 1 pm starts (and 11 am on Patriots Day), most Sox weekday games
at Fenway begin at 6 or 7 pm. During the early part of the season
there should be
a few afternoon games/early starts due to colder weather, though.

If anyone would be hurt by the Sox moving to 96.9, it would be Jay
Severin. Take note though that the contract he signed with 96.9 is
just for one year, and the Sox new
contract starts NEXT year. Hmm. And by the way, THIS year Jay is sure to be
pre-empted often on Philadelphia's WPHT due to Phillies.