Some Air America numbers released...

SteveOrdinetz hykker@grolen.com
Sat Feb 4 09:08:48 EST 2006

  Donna Halper wrote:

>Where did you get this from?  Bill O'Reilly did a hatchet job piece on Air
>America last week, filled with the usual lies and half-truths, and these
>numbers were the charges made by (gasp) a BLOGGER.  As far as I know,
>neither Mr O'Reilly (who has a long-standing feud with Franken) nor the
>blogger are privy to Air America financial figures, but I have been told
>these numbers are not accurate.  Oh and Bill is being just a tiny bit
>disingenuous, since Rupert Murdoch pays to put O'Reilly's radio show on a
>number of stations...

But aren't most/all of AAR's hosts also guilty of the same thing...lies and
half truths?  Same schtik, different viewpoint....both are 100%
predictable.  Why is it a "hatchet job" when someone attacks AAR, yet when
they are on the offensive, they're "exposing the truth" or some other
foolishness?   It takes 2 to have a feud...Franken seems to be just as
willing to keep it going as O'Reilly.  Does anyone take either of these
buffoons seriously?