Some Air America numbers released...

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sat Feb 4 00:57:55 EST 2006

>it was written--
> >>
>For the first time, the salary of Air America host Al
>Franken was released to the public. Franken makes over
>$2 million a year and his producer makes a salary of
>$600,000. Air America has to pay their New York
>affiliate over $2 million a quarter to broadcast the
>station to the local airwaves.

Where did you get this from?  Bill O'Reilly did a hatchet job piece on Air
America last week, filled with the usual lies and half-truths, and these
numbers were the charges made by (gasp) a BLOGGER.  As far as I know,
neither Mr O'Reilly (who has a long-standing feud with Franken) nor the
blogger are privy to Air America financial figures, but I have been told
these numbers are not accurate.  Oh and Bill is being just a tiny bit
disingenuous, since Rupert Murdoch pays to put O'Reilly's radio show on a
number of stations...