So many pots, switches, buttons, knobs..what 'dis do?

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Fri Dec 29 00:53:03 EST 2006

> > From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@mail.com>
> CC: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
> To: "Rick Kelly" <rickkelly@gmail.com>, SteveOrdinetz
> <hykker@grolen.com>
> Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:58:13 -0500
> Subject: Re: So many pots, switches, buttons, knobs..what 'dis do?
>
> ...but do you think anyone is listening to
> WNSH-AM 1570 in Beverly or WBIX-1060 in Natick?
> How about WGAM-AM 900 in Nashwah

I don't have access to the latest full ratings, but in last winters
(2006) Boston book, WBIX pulled a 0.1 in the 12+ weekdays
from morning through mid-day. This is lower than is published
on the public websites which don't list below 0.4 for the Boston
market, but there are some people listening.

WBIX dropped off the scale after mid-afternoon, perhaps due to
lowering to night power and/or less people interested in listening
to business news in the evening. WNSH and WGAM didn't show
at all though I don't know if WGAM may show up in southern NH
books.

EP