So many pots, switches, buttons, knobs..what 'dis do?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Dec 28 15:58:13 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Kelly"
To: SteveOrdinetz
Subject: Re: So many pots, switches, buttons, knobs..what 'dis do?
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:36:08 -0500

>On 12/28/06, SteveOrdinetz wrote:
> Alas...the real solution here is for someone in Programming to
> actually listen to their station...Engineering can't fix a problem if
> they don't know one exists.

>I wonder if anyone listens sometimes... I know that here in
>Springfield, MA WMAS-AM has very low level of modulation... I'd guess
>about 30%... and this has been going on for a week or so. this may be
>preferable to the unusually high and distrorted modulation they were
>putting out just prior though. No one is apparently listening.
>Rick Kelly
>www.northeastairchecks.com

I sort of hate to bring up this issue before people who in the past
have posted to this board, have met with BRIGGers at casual eateries,
and may be stalking still...but do you think anyone is listening to
WNSH-AM 1570 in Beverly or WBIX-1060 in Natick?  How about
WGAM-AM 900 in Nashwah (that's the way the AM 900 jingle pronounced
it when it was WMVU;  the Lowell, Mass Chamber of Commerce ran ads
on various stations that utilized the jingle "There's a lot to like
about Loal.") that airs bird-fed sports talk filled with chatter about
non-Boston area teams?