WLLH Lowell Transmitter Off The Air 10 Days Now

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Dec 28 16:26:16 EST 2006

  I first noticed the WLLH Lowell transmitter off the air on the afternoon
of Monday Dec.18th. 10 days later it is still off the air as of the time of
this posting (4:24 PM). The Lawrence transmitter covers Lowell with a usable
signal by day, but by night it's buried by the other unlistenable 1400
signals from afar. I would guess maybe there's a major problem with the
transmitter, and no spare unit in the shack.

Mark Watson