Fessenden on public radio

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Dec 22 23:27:44 EST 2006

Reginald Fessenden got big play on public radio tonight! All Things
Considered had a nice 8-minute piece on the centennial of his (maybe)
first broadcast at the end of its first hour, and Marketplace did a
story as well, tying Fessenden's early work into the subsequent
development of music radio.

Here's the NPR story:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6665738

And here's Marketplace:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2006/12/22/PM200612227.html

I wish I could get to Brant Rock for the centennial on Sunday...alas, my
schedule won't allow it, but I'll be listening to WATD on the stream, at
least. (Are they still planning a noontime special?)