Avi Nelson filling in for Howie Carr

Bob Nelson anthrocoon@myway.com
Sat Dec 23 13:09:23 EST 2006

Avi Nelson will be filling in for Howie Carr from Tue. through Friday of next week. Has been described as a libertarian or conservative; I believe he ran for office as a Republican, and I know he started
WMFP-TV 62 in Lawrence. He and Jerry Williams were the subjects of
the 1987 book "Talk Radio and the American Dream".

For some reason my gmail address kept bouncing back my posts to this list so I am trying another email address I have and hope this works

--Bob Nelson