bye bye Boston's progressive talk

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Dec 18 00:38:14 EST 2006

On 17 Dec 2006 at 9:32, Tim wrote:

> Plus, where did this "public radio heavily favors liberal policies"
> thing get started? I know they are angry that their funding got
> reduced...but, what else?

To anyone of fanatical opinions, right or left, a station or
newspaper is biased against them if its coverage isn't 100% favorable
to their point of view.  Some people on the right, who have been very
powerful, at least until 7 November, fall into that category and have
been very loud with their opinions.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581