bye bye Boston's progressive talk

Howard Glazer hmglaz@worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 17 12:18:54 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Dillane <pcbill@juno.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:52 AM
Subject: bye bye Boston's progressive talk

> On other hand, maybe progressive talk radio lacks decent ratings in
> places like Boston and New Haven because moderates and liberals
> prefer other sources like public radio, blogs, daily newspapers (like
> the Globe, Times or Courant), alternative newspapers, etc.

Or because conservatives have little interest in hearing what the "other
side" -- which they often consider "un-American" or "unpatriotic" -- has to
say. I disagree with Savage and Limbaugh, but I don't question their belief
in American democracy; I just think they misunderstand some aspects of it.
Yes, there are many liberals who characterize certain aspects of the
conservative agenda as "dangerous," but I don't see them accusing the other
side of treason the way many conservatives do.

Howard