WXKS-AM/WKOX-AM Ask For Votes On Programming

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Thu Dec 7 12:20:08 EST 2006

At 11:58 AM 12/7/2006, Bob Nelson wrote:

>Yes, and I've been mentioning the need for local hosts, too--in a
>place like Boston I
>couldn't see why they couldn't find somebody (pluck someone fresh
>out of college
>radio, maybe) to get a show going. Of course they were committed to running
>Miller, Franken, and Schultz so where could a local show go in the
>lineup?

They should have gone live and local late at night and on the
weekends, but they never did.  They just aired "best of" programs,
which in my view, are boring even if they save stations a few bucks.