WXKS-AM/WKOX-AM Ask For Votes On Programming

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Dec 6 17:00:13 EST 2006

And Bob N wrote--
>I assume that means the prog talk format is totally gone though the
>way it's worded it might mean (though I doubt it) that only AAR
>programs are being dumped. If prog talk does indeed exit, you wonder
>if the likes of Miller, Hartmann, and Schultz could find a home
>elsewhere:

My well-informed sources at Jones say they are working on that, but
no news yet.  Hartmann right now is syndicated by AAR but I believe
that, like the Young Turks, he holds the rights to syndicate himself
if he so chooses.  I hope somebody picks up Schultz and Miller, since
whether or not one likes their politics, both are entertaining and
profitable.