WXKS-AM/WKOX-AM Ask For Votes On Programming

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Dec 6 16:57:36 EST 2006

At 02:44 PM 12/6/2006, Dan Strassberg wrote:
>I think two of the three Turks work out of LA (maybe at KTLK), but the other
>one works out of New York (at least some of the time). The show is not heard
>in New York City. WWRL has a profitable local AM drive show and would not
>clear the time.

They are currently pursuing other options for LA and elsewhere, given
that they own the rights to their own program.  AAR has been
broadcasting them, but they could go with Jones or do it themselves.