up date of WBZ website

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Dec 4 13:00:55 EST 2006

I have been asked to do an update of the WBZ history on their
website, which hadn't really been done since Scott and I began
working on it in 1996-- and I know a lot has happened since then!  If
anyone knows somebody or something that has been omitted (I'm
obviously gonna work on the past decade, plus  I want to do a tribute
to David Brudnoy), feel free to mention it so I can make sure this
time, it's perfect... or reasonably perfect...