Opie and Anthony on 87.9

Shaun Hayes hishaun@hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 14:54:39 EDT 2006

Do XM and Serius provide transmitters that operate on this frequency?
Or was it an after-market device?

It's hard to believe statellite broadcasters would court FCC displeasure
with this sort of out-of-band activity.

>From Part 15:

                     Subpart C_Intentional Radiators

          Sec. 15.239  Operation in the band 88-108 MHz.

              (a) Emissions from the intentional radiator shall be confined
within
          a band 200 kHz wide centered on the operating frequency. The 200
kHz
          band shall lie wholly within the frequency range of 88-108 MHz.