Howard Stern over WMBR

Todd Glickman radio88@radio88.net
Thu Aug 10 17:33:06 EDT 2006

>Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:11:59 +0000
>From: bill.smith@comcast.net
>Subject: Howard Stern Over WMBR
>To: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
>
>Perhaps Technology Broadcasting Corporation President Todd Glickman
>should negotiate restitution in the form of thousands of dollars in
>new equipment, as in the TBS deal.

Good idea, Bill :-)

In fact, our broadcast attorney in DC is all over this.   It's the
same attorney who helped us broker the Ted Turner deal back in 1979.

By the way, I stepped down as WMBR/Technology Broadcasting
Corporation president two years ago -- though I'm still on the board
and serve as Clerk.  My long-time colleague Henry Holtzman has taken
the helm and is providing super leadership.

--From the WCAP Weather Center... (oops, that was decades ago!)
--
Todd Glickman
Associate Director, Office of Corporate Relations

Certified Broadcast Meteorologist
WCBS Newsradio-880
New York City, NY
Email:	radio88@radio88.net