Herald: WEEI hopes to retain some Sox presence

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 13:58:07 EDT 2006

from today's Herald Inside Track

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=136790&format=&page=2

"Word outta radioland is that the Red Sox-to-WBOS is a done deal but
WEEI is negotiating to keep some Sox presence on their air
... we hear 'EEI is negotiating to retain the segments with Terry
Francona and the "Player of the Week" bits.

"We've already told you that there is talk of moving Mike Barnicle to
the new station and retaining 'EEI veteran Bob Neumeier to do
mornings. We also hear that 'BOS has already begun recruiting sales
staff for the new station."