Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Wed Apr 26 13:48:52 EDT 2006

> > From: Matthew Osborne <mattosborne1976@yahoo.com>
> CC: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org
> To: "A. Joseph Ross" <joe@attorneyross.com>
> Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 05:49:23 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Re: Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...
>
> Man its nice to know that I'm not the only person out
> there that found this some very interesting reading.
> I was telling my girlfriend yesterday about reading
> all about this and how I thought it was really
> interesting, and she just shook her head and told me
> that I was a weirdo (how many times has a similar
> situation happened to everyone else on this list?).

My last one used to make fun of me for putting on "Let's
Talk About Radio" on Sunday mornings, though on listening
she did find the banter between Bob and Donna somewhat
amusing at times...

EP