Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Apr 26 09:36:13 EDT 2006

Well, if she has interest in superficial things, like, say,  "what
celebrity A is doing to/with/against celebrity B", you could always
give the same comment and head shake, and see how she likes it.

And just because millions of people are fascinated with the
superficial doesn't make it non-weird; just a "standard" weirdness,
as it were...

John