Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Apr 27 00:01:53 EDT 2006

On 26 Apr 2006 at 5:49, Matthew Osborne wrote:

> Man its nice to know that I'm not the only person out there that
> found this some very interesting reading. I was telling my
> girlfriend yesterday about reading all about this and how I thought
> it was really interesting, and she just shook her head and told me
> that I was a weirdo (how many times has a similar situation
> happened to everyone else on this list?).

Well, you've got to realize that, during final exams in college, I
took a welcome break from studying by reading the constitutions of
various nations around the world.  Fascinating stuff!

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581