Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 08:49:23 EDT 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:20:09 -0400 "A. Joseph Ross"
<joe@attorneyross.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  The CTRC decision made for interesting
> reading.  The court
> decision is only summarized.

Man its nice to know that I'm not the only person out
there that found this some very interesting reading.
I was telling my girlfriend yesterday about reading
all about this and how I thought it was really
interesting, and she just shook her head and told me
that I was a weirdo (how many times has a similar
situation happened to everyone else on this list?).

                                 Matt Osborne
                                 Schenectady, NY