Interesting radio sighting along the NY Thruway...

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Mon Apr 24 16:23:52 EDT 2006

 Dan Strassberg wrote:

> wraps were used on
> the cars that a few radio stations "gave away" four or five years ago to
> listeners who agreed to have their vehicles become rolling advertisements
> for radio stations. I haven't seen a wrapped car in several years now,
> though.

   Although some stations have promotional vehicles they take to remotes,
concerts & appearances that are wrapped. Recently in downtown Lowell I saw
an SUV parked on the street wrapped for WKLB. Also outside the Tsongas Arena
in Lowell recently at a concert was a van wrapped for WFNX.

Mark Watson