Boston Globe Item on WERS LMA Proposal

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Apr 8 15:22:03 EDT 2006

To the best of my knowledge, WBOS-FM has NEVER been classical at
any point from its sign-on as an adjunct to WUNR-AM 1600
and broadcasting with 15,000 watts on one of the 1600 am sticks.
(that 15k on FM must have done a job on FM reception in those days
and maybe even television reception...the FM antenna they used was
probably just above roof-level of Oak Hill Park housing).