Antennas for over the air 8-VSB reception

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 21:12:11 EDT 2005

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:06:36 -0400 Scott Fybush wrote:

> How are your analog UHF signals from the Helderbergs
> site?

Actually, reception on all (VHF and UHF) of the
Helderberg TV stations is almost perfect here (except
for the really low power UHF signals, which suffers
from snowy video).  The only station I have any
multipath issues at all with is WNYT (channel 13),
which transmits from Bald Mountain east of Troy.  But
their DT signal is from the Helderbergs, so I'm
guessing that problem will be eliminated once the DT
conversion is complete.

                              Matt Osborne
                              Schenectady, NY