Charles River Broadcasting Puts Its Stations Up For Sale

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Oct 30 13:12:48 EST 2005

WXKS-AM/WKOX in the Boston area carries Thom Hartmann Thom Hartmann on tape-
delay on Sundays.  From what I've heard of it, he does a pretty
good show.  Some radio boards suggest that A.A. regards his
show as a back-up when and if Al Franken decides to run for
office.  This indicates to me that if Air America survives for
the duration, it is developing a bench so as to be ready for
replacement hosts in the future.