Eddie A. gets to do a farewell show

John J. Francini francini@mac.com
Sat Oct 29 20:44:49 EDT 2005

True.  However, WEEI's track record of actually _hiring_ anyone that
they test in a given time-slot does not inspire confidence.  They
tested all sorts of people with Dale Arnold before hiring Neumy --
who was never tested, IIRC.  Ditto with Michael Holley -- I can't
recall him doing a test show.

Quite frankly, I would prefer a show like the Buckley/McAdam one they
did last night.  For sports talk, I really prefer to have at least
two hosts, as they can keep the conversation going if the callers are
either not calling, boring, or drunk.  Wallach/Dickerson wouldn't
work because of Dickerson's committments to Fox and the Celtics.

I know: Let's pair Mike Adams and Eddie Andleman! It could be the A-team II!

John

--
----
John Francini <mailto:francini@mac.com>