interference on 1030....and other things. ;-)

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 9 01:07:52 EST 2005

On 8 Nov 2005 at 22:47, Rob wrote:

> I am surprised that Westinghouse/CBS/Infinity/Whatever folks ever
> allowed the WV station to get on the air....without deluging them in
> legal paperwork and ongoing objections.

I'm surprised they ever allowed 1060 to get on the air.

> For a long time, Greater Media opposed WVBF's attempt to move their TX
> & tower to the Prudential Tower by claiming some kind of interference
> possibilities. Also using the phrase "Why would a *Framingham* station
> be concerned about putting an antenna in Boston?".

Well, the fact of the matter is, 105.7 is one of the major things that interferes with the WCRB
signal in downtown Boston.

 15 Court Square, Suite 210                 Fax 617.742.7581