could someone explain this to me?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun May 29 00:47:44 EDT 2005

At 11:37 PM 5/28/2005 -0400, radiotony wrote:
>While I tend to agree with Donna on this list and her opinions, I just
>want to note one thing here: I never heard Chuck Harder imply that Clinton
>murdered Vince Foster or killed other people with whom he disagreed.

I heard him say various things that skated perilously close to accusing the
Clintons of being involved in Foster's tragic death.  And I also heard him
say that Hillary wanted to implant citizens with computer chips (!) because
her goal was to track citizens like laboratory rats... I've got that one on
tape... Mr Harder was the king of conspiracy theorists.