could someone explain this to me?

radiotony radiotony@comcast.net
Sat May 28 23:37:15 EDT 2005

While I tend to agree with Donna on this list and her opinions, I just want
to note one thing here: I never heard Chuck Harder imply that Clinton
murdered Vince Foster or killed other people with whom he disagreed.
All Harder ever noted was that there were discrepencies with the evidence
about Foster's "suicide" - the condition of his body when found in Ft. Marcy
Park, the rug and hair fibers on his persons at the time his body was
discovered, a suicide note that was ripped up and found at the White House
that was not in his hand script, the alleged relationship with Hillary, and
the problems at the Rose Law Firm where they both worked. I can't imagine
that anyone would kill themselves over a silly editorial in the WSJ but that
is the standard assumption. There is a lot of cryptic evidence about the
Foster incident. None of it points to the Clintons killing him ... but none
of it points to suicide either. On one of my talk shows after the incident,
I interviewed a witness who said he saw men in suits around the area hours
before Foster's body was "discovered" by the FBI. I've read two books on the
subject and it has always seemed pretty weird to me.
All Harder ever noted was that there were a number of people around the
Clinton's who mysteriously died - and there were a lot - known as "The
Clinton Death List." Now, were there as many as Bush? Not if you include the
thousands who have died from the foolish invasion of Iraq.
For many years, many of them during the Clinton years, I've listened to
Harder and I don't recall him every implying that Clinton killed anyone. I
do recall him taking great risks to allow some interesting - and yes,
wacko - people on the air to express their viewpoints which may not be the
same as ours. Which is what a challenging host should do. Of course, this
cost him everything too.

Best,
Anthony Schinella
News Director/A&E Host at WKXL 1450
Celebrating Concord, N.H. & the Capital Region
with thoughtful community radio
http://www.wkxl1450.com
http://politizine.blogspot.com