'RKO launches blogger's show on Sun night

terry tmw207@adelphia.net
Mon May 23 11:35:11 EDT 2005

I can remember when we got variuos opinions on most of the radio stations in
Boston and NE.  We got what conservatives called liberal radio from WMEX
(Jerry Williams)  We got what liberals called conservative radio on WEEI.
Now all we get is conservative on the major stations.  Up here in Maine we
do get the otherside on 870 am WLVP.  But mostly the same tired hate the
liberal talk from most every station  on the dial.

Liberal talk in Boston went down the drain when BZ fired Jerry Williams.  It
never returned.  Jerry had to change his stripes to get a gig on Boston
Radio.

Terry