WNSH/WPEP

Joseph Pappalardo joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Fri May 13 13:13:03 EDT 2005

> And we've been having fun debating it (at least I have.) But I'm still
> waiting for a reason that's consonant with current FCC policy and
precedent
> to deny this transaction...

Well, for one, the informal complaints don't carry much weight.  (as this
case shows).

This is where it would behoove a petitioner to to get a comm lawyer
involved.  That's their expertise.  Loopholes and lobbying included.

I'm not sure they would give me the same answers you are giving.  (You are
not a lawyer, and neither am I.)

At that point it would probably come down to who had the resolve and the
financial wherewithall to pursue.  And my guess is that there is/was nobody
so bothered by losing WPEP that would spend the time, effort and money to
see it through.

JP