WNSH/WPEP

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri May 13 12:57:21 EDT 2005

>Who submitted the petitions to deny?

I stand mildly corrected - they were "informal objections" to the grant of
WNSH's CP:

AM STATION APPLICATIONS FOR MINOR CHANGE TO A LICENSED FACILITY GRANTED

MA  BP-20031114AGR      WNSH  22798     WILLOW FARM,
INC.                       Minor change in licensed facilities
                     E   1570 KHZ        BEVERLY,
MA
                                                                                 Informal
Objection filed
                                                                                 1/30/04
by HERVE PARENT
                                                                                 Joint
Opposition  to Informal
                                                                                 Objection
filed 3/12/04
                                                                                 by
Willow Farm & Anastos Media Group

                                                                                 Informal
Objection filed
                                                                                 2/9/04
by Maureen Harrison
                                                                                 Informal
Objection filed
                                                                                 3/24/04
by James H. Fagan
                                                                                 Opposition
to Informal Objections
                                                                                 filed
4/23/2004

                                                                                 INFORMAL
OBJECTION FILED 4/6/04 BY
                                                                                 ROBERT
G. NUNES, MAYOR

                                                                                 INFORMAL
OBJECTION FILED 6/8/04 BY
                                                                                 ELAINE
GRAVEL
                                                                                 INFORMAL
OBJECTION FILED 6/22/04 BY
                                                                                 MR.
& MRS. KENNETH GASSON

                                                                                 Engineering
Amendment filed 11/08/2004.

> >  ...as they should properly
> > have been.
>
>That's debatable

And we've been having fun debating it (at least I have.) But I'm still
waiting for a reason that's consonant with current FCC policy and precedent
to deny this transaction...