True radio geek dream

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Wed Mar 16 01:57:24 EST 2005

On 15 Mar 2005 at 22:40, Scott Fybush wrote:

> I had a weird one a few nights ago - Lisa was doing an hour-long shift
> (at midnight, no less) on our local oldies station, WBBF, but instead
> of being in their spiffy studios downtown, they were in these ratty
> studios in a basement, apparently that of the AM 1370 transmitter
> site.

I think the last radio dream I had was several years ago.  I dreamed that Buffalo Bob Smith
had returned to radio with a syndicated program, and that it was being carried on 1600 in
Boston (which in my dream was still WBOS).  Too bad it wasn't true; I would have loved to
listen to it.  But he had already died by the time I had the dream.