True radio geek dream

Daniel Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Fri Mar 11 19:26:46 EST 2005

You know how some people have dreams about showing up for a test and not
knowing any of the material?  I have dreams where I am dumped into a radio
studio and an unable to keep things going without having dead air.  In some
of the dreams, I am in a modern studio and am having trouble with the
computer system, but sometimes I am in an old studio and am unable to get
records cued up in time.  I have not worked in radio for a year and a half
and I still have such dreams from time to time.

And yes, I am old enough to have played records on the radio.  Right Chuck?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine