Rex Trailer's Boomtown

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 16:22:32 EDT 2005

--- Gary's Ice Cream <gary@garysicecream.com> wrote:

> I'm just sitting in front of the tv in what I can
> best desribe as "Nostalgia
> Overload" having just watched the "Rex Trailer's
> Boomtown" special on
> Channel 4.
> Memories that have been stored for 40 years have all
> come flooding back.

I had a chance to see that this afternoon.  Very cool
to see how there were local kids programming then.  I
have seen some of the local kids stuff that Portland
stations kick out.  It's not bad, but with all the
other options available to kids on a Saturday morning
I cannot imagine viewership is all that large.

  I was surpised to see they(Boomtown) did a
show/appearance at Santa's Village in Jefferson NH.
Has WBZ ever been viewable in that part of NH?  Or was
it done on the assumption that viewers would go there
to see Rex and crew?  I assume these were appearances
that were actually sold to Santa's Village?

Magic 104
North Conway, NH
V: (603)356-8870
F: (603)356-8875