Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Jun 16 19:14:20 EDT 2005

At 04:54 PM 6/16/2005, Laurence Glavin wrote:

>  The media beat is tooimportant to be ignored, so they have to have
> someone covering it.
>Then why release Dean?  (Apparently they didn't fire him, he took
>a buyout)  Maybe someone with a fresh perspective WHO WILL WORK FOR LESS!

Is Dean qualified to report on all media, or is he strictly a radio and
music reporter?  I noticed today's Herald had a two page spread of media
stories in the business section.  Perhaps they want someone who will
approach media from more of a business viewpoint.

Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH