Is the Boston Herald replacing Dean Johnson?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Jun 16 16:54:48 EDT 2005

Good work...unless they're referring to the Christian Science Montor which
IS a tabloid too, this must be the Herald.    The media beat is too
important to be ignored, so they have to have someone covering it.
Then why release Dean?  (Apparently they didn't fire him, he took
a buyout)  Maybe someone with a fresh perspective WHO WILL WORK FOR LESS!