WLLH Lowell transmitter is off AGAIN!

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Thu Jun 16 16:49:50 EDT 2005

I note that this post is dated 15 June 2005 19:54:30...then there's a-0400
something to do with GMT?...but if you were listening to the Lawrence
transmitter late in the day or at night, that's what you can expect.
The last time Lowell was down, I took a trip throug the City on my
way to a movie in Newton and the Lawrence transmitter was servicing Lowell
fairly well at midday.    As I've noted before, considering the tiny
stick and ancient and probably insufficient-when-it-was-new grounding
system, I think getting out a dozen or so miles is pretty good for
the Cregg Building antenna!