WXKS-AM At Low Power; Are They Installing WILD Transmitter?

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Sat Jul 30 22:23:52 EDT 2005

On 30 Jul 2005 at 8:45, Ed Hennessy wrote:

> I'm WAY too close to see if there's any difference in CH signal at
> all, though I'd be able to tell you whether they're off the air
> altogether...

I haven't noticed any change in the WXKS signal, but I have noticed a rather strange bit of
interference, when I'm driving on Route 2 in Lexington, near the Waltham Street exit, WXKS
fades totally, and some other station comes on in its place.  I haven't stopped to listen to
what it is, I just switch over to WKOX.  I'm generally at that location once a month, around
noontime, for a lawyers' lunch in Lexington.