ESPN 890/1400 Taking To The Air Tonight

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Jul 30 14:04:52 EDT 2005

Just for fun, and because gasoline dropped 2 cents at the Getty station,
I drove out at about 1:00 pm today (07/30) to the WLLH Lowell
tower and it was STILL off-the-air.  I was amazed that I got a
pretty good signal AND A STATION ID by WASR-AM 1420 Wolfeboro,
NH right in front of the WLLH stick near the UMASS Lowell
Nuclear plant.  I would have bet that the new owners, once
being apprized of the WLLH/Lowell outage would have fixed
the problem for the ESPN Radio launch, but not yet.