Talk Host Suspended?

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Jul 30 14:13:36 EDT 2005

who was suspended for making remarks hostile not only to the
terrorists, but to ISLAM as a religion itself.  I understand that
the suspension resulted not from comments Graham made on his
talk show (since it's not syndicated and I probably wouldn't
listen if it were so I can't verify that) but from a column
he wrote for a right-wing publication.
R:
Graham is on the panel of a show called "Eye On Washington"
procued by commercial channel  9 in Washington, DC
and aired in Boston on PBS outlet WGBX-TV channel 44.
If he hasn't been banished from this show as well, he
will appear on channel 44, usually channel 16 on Comcast,
Sunday morning (07/31) at 8:30 am EDST.